With Special Guests Kanen Flowers, Carolyn Stampeen, and Theresa Christine, we talk about what it takes to push out over 30 interviews in 3 days from NAB.
This episode sponsored by Red Giant Software
- Kanen Flowers
- Carolyn Stampeen
- Theresa Christine
Topics of the Show
- What it is like creating content during NAB. What happens when things go right? What happens when things go wrong? What was up with the giant pink limo?
- We also talk about the inner workings of ScruffyTV, the virtual network of talent behind creating over 30 interviews during NAB
- BACPUG: The Bay Area Creative Pro Users Group
- That Post Show on iTunes Check out all the NAB coverage
- Hero Punk
- IBM’s “Boy and his Atom”
- Michael Schmidt (our glorious editor) has created a really fantastic BTS video of the ScruffyTV crew at NAB
Picks of the week
- Theresa: Two burlesque troups of which she’s associated: